State Opioid Response (SOR) Patient Navigator
We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Aegis / Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of more than 30,000 patients daily.
Our mission is to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individuals, families, and communities with treatment that works.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a State Opioid Response (SOR) Patient Navigator, you will create solid working relationships with local community stakeholders to maximize patient placement in a set geographic area. You will be responsible for conducting prescreen assessments, managing community relationships and for building a web of community partners. Your role is also responsible for maintaining internal relationships and assisting Pinnacle discharge planners in patient placement post-care to ensure access to long-term resources and long-term recovery. Also, your role takes lead in ensuring all grant-related documents are completed and mandatory meetings are attended to remain in compliance as a clinic and that all patient grant eligibility and screeners are complete prior to patient admission to remain in compliance with grant-funded patients.
- $64,480 per year
- 18 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Discounted tuition and scholarships through Capella University
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in the substance abuse field
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license in good standing in the state of employment and be insurable by the designated carrier
- Travel up to 50% will be required (mileage reimbursement provided)
Preferred education and experience:
- Admissions, Case Management, and/or Utilization Review background
- Patient Navigator Certification
- Provide community partners with access to quick prescreen assessments for patients who are in crisis
- Utilize motivational interviewing to help patients understand why choosing treatment is the best course of action
- Refer patients to the appropriate level of care depending on their specific needs. No one should ever leave a meeting without a resource
- Provide resources for patients in real-time by creating a localized resource guide that has local providers.
- Work closely with the local hospitals to refer them all appropriate patients and keep relations optimal
- Increase presence in the hospitals, court systems and community-based partners to increase availability to assist patients
- Collaborate with Regional Director, Regional Vice President, and Senior Director of CA Grants and Patient Services, in finding the correct accounts to partner with locally, find key decision makers to set up a working relationship from the top down.
- Build as many relationships as possible within the community to maximize assessment potential and build credibility as a trusted resource for everyone.
- Log all activity within Salesforce daily
- Collaborate with Contact Center to move the patient through the admissions process for the appropriate facility. Including faxing over any documentation the facility may need.
- Work cohesively within Pinnacle Treatment Centers network of departments, aligning with interdepartmental initiatives to ensure positive working relationships.
- Availability after business hours to assist patients when needed
- Maintain SOR Grant compliance with patient admissions
- Maintain SOR Grant compliance with required clinical outcomes, data collections, surveys, and reporting structure
- Attend all required and relevant trainings and meetings related to SOR
- Aid in the development and facilitation of patient support groups
- Assist the clinic in coordinating and facilitating clinic tours, meetings, and presentations for community outreach
- Assist clinic with new patient orientation and tours and PAAG development and events
- Assist clinic with grant related projects
- Other task as assigned within scope of role
Join our team. Join our mission.
Apply online at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/PIN1011PTCI/JobBoard/62d5acb3-ac57-4867-bb7d-c06ae19f8d37/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7c184f05-88e9-43b6-9eda-ce1a91c3ef4f