The Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position. This is a part time, long term opportunity located in Red Bluff, CA.
Requirements of the Sandwich Artist:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier).
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 15 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Benefits of the Sandwich Artist:
$15.50 an hour
Hours vary based on location. Weekday days, nights, and weekends anytime 20-30 hours a week. This is great opportunity with room for growth.
Responsibilities of the Sandwich Artist:
- Crew member exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system /cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and
- adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Maintains a profession l appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light digital paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of business courses as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.