A fast-growing private practice is looking for a motivated and caring front office coordinator. This family-oriented business puts a lot of care into their employees and patients. The individual in this role will answer inquiries and obtain information from patients over the phone and in person, handle insurance questions, schedule appointments, maintain databases, and perform other administrative duties for the office. This position requires an interactive relationship with the patients, and excellent phone skills. This is a full time, long term position located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- 2 years medical front office experience preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- Good computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and good math aptitude.
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks within strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle a busy office with interruptions, calls, and walk-ins while directing the flow of the office with efficiency and professionalism.
- Compliance to company's COVID-19 Policy, including proof of vaccine
Benefits of the Receptionist:
$17.00-$19.00 an hour, depending on experience
Monday through Friday; 8:30 am – 4:30/5:00 pm
Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Registering and scheduling patients.
- Coordinating providers' schedules and ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of patient care.
- Checking patients in and out.
- Conducting insurance verification and obtaining authorizations.
- Preparation of billing packets.
- Collect and record payments while tracking revenue and completing daily accounting activities.
- Daily opening and closing of the office.
- Preparing bank deposits.
- Verifying patient information and maintaining/filing patient charts.
- Calling previous patients to get updates and schedule appointments.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to include typing, filing, inventory, mail and verifying the status of and checking in hearing aids and repairs.
- **Paid training in our Chico Office required
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.