A local dedicated business is seeking an Operations Manager. This business offers streamlining drug and alcohol compliance. The ideal candidate will have management experience, be self-confident, capable of making decisions and communicate effectively to an office team. This is a long term, full time opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Minimum 2year community college
- Prior office Management or leadership role
- Prior experience in transportation, office management (ideal) , or HR
- Diverse verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Competent in office equipment
- Competent in MS Word, Outlook, Adobe, Excel, Power Point, Browser Research
- Competent in Computer applications
- Experience in Networks and IT
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish (ideal)
Benefits of the Operations Manager:
Annual Salary Range $60,000 to $75,000
Medical, dental and eye care
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Reports to the Pres/CEO (CE)
- In charge of office staff
- Understanding all office and operational functions.
- Establishes hi-level understanding of client needs and sees future client opportunities -works closely and collaborates with CE.
- Experience in existing client development with company systems.
- Oversees and contributes to client development research.
- Develops operational knowledge of technology systems
- As needed works and or collaborates with technology contractors.
- Experience in preparing proposals and misc. document.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bio – detailed prior experience and education
- Minimum of three references
- Requirement for the individual finalist is Drug Testing with negative results (this is not to be discussed with the final candidate in advance of a commitment)
Specialized client employee testing training:
- Training for the testing process will be done at the office.
- The Operations Manager must become an expert in this procedure to be able to train others either onsite or at remote testing locations.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.