Local Funding Company is looking for their next Office Assistant. Looking for a motivated, dependable self-starter willing to learn! Prefer someone who is looking for a job to grow with, not job jumping. Willing to train the right candidate.
Requirements of the Office Assistant
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to efficiently collect client information in person, by phone, or email
- Communicating with account representatives for advertising, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all data and information accessed.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suites and internet search engines
- Familiar with, or willingness to learn, QuickBooks, KEAP, Stripe, etc.
Benefits of the Office Assistant
- $16.50 depending on experience
- Insurance after 60 days of fulltime employment, matching 401K/IRA, performance bonus, pay raises
- Monday -Friday, 7:00 – 4:00
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Filing client information, both physical copies and electronic
- Perform internet searches as well as manage social media accounts for the company
- Manage and track public interaction with social media posts to determine potential client interest
- Participate in brainstorming sessions an providing feedback that will make an impact on the business
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.