Local Construction Company is looking for its next Office Administrator! This is a full-time, long-term position. Ideal candidates will be friendly and exhibit an excellent work ethic.
Requirements of the Office Administrator
- Excellent customer service
- Great phone skills
- Filling experience
- Word processing: Microsoft Word/Excel
- Able to work independently and with others
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Construction background beneficial
Benefits of the Office Administrator
- $17 and up, depending on experience
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 – 4:30
- PTO, holidays, vacation, sick leave
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator
- Taking messages, repair service calls and lead sheets
- Typing estimates, proposals, contracts, subcontracts for 5 estimators
- Preparing job folders and time sheets
- Insurance follow up
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.