Machine Manufacturer in Anderson, CA is looking for Mechanical Assembly Technicians. These are full time, long term positions. Candidates must be willing to work overtime and weekends when necessary. Candidates will be subject to reference checks, criminal background checks, and drug testing per company policy.
DUTIES for Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Assembling large machines, such as CNC machines
- Assembling mechanical parts
- Mechanical assembly
- Testing completed components
- Other duties as assigned
- $20-26/hour depending on experience
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
QUALIFICATIONS for Electrical and Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Must have 2+ years electrical assembly experience OR mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to follow instructions in a detailed manner
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must be reliable and punctual
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.