Veteran-owned, water treatment manufacturer in Redding, CA is looking for a qualified Facilities Maintenance Technician. This is a full time, long term position with a reputable local company!
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN COMPENSATION
- $18-23/hour, with a review after the probationary period
- 4 10-hour shifts per week; 3 day weekends (with Friday as over-time)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after probationary period
- 401k, up to a 4% match available after probationary period
- 2-weeks paid vacation available after probationary period
- 8 paid federal holidays
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position is preferred
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read blueprints and use precise measuring tools.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, be able to get along with others easily.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn new things quickly.
- Must have good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and ability to prioritize.
- Must have a strong attendance record and work ethic.
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES
- Install necessary equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
- Test the functionality of the facility’s safety systems
- Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions
- Report to facilities or maintenance manager regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
- Other duties as assigned
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.