* Performs secretarial duties; taking and transcribing dictation, issuing bulletins and directives,
typing correspondence, reports, forms, and necessary materials.
*Types confidential material related to the collective bargaining process.
* Operates all office related machines and computers.
* Performs high level executive secretarial work as required.
* Administers clerical and typing tests for classified positions.
* Performs duties related to employee recruitment and selection.
* Is responsible for Workers’ Compensation claims and reporting.
* Maintains and organizes personnel files.
*. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay: $20.35 – $31.16 per hour
Apply Edjoin: https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1830242