Shift Markets provides crypto infrastructure products focusing on marketplace applications for enterprise clients. Products include cryptocurrency exchange solutions, brokerage trading technology, crypto liquidity, plus Web3 services and applications. Our aim is to provide a better financial ecosystem for our global network of business-to-business clients and organizations.
Our growth has created an opportunity for a product-focused Enterprise Business Development Representative on our team. As our Enterprise BDR, you will be our subject matter expert on blockchain industry trends for the business development team. You will also be performing outreach to potential clients and working alongside our product manager to match client needs with product development. The ideal candidate for this role has deep knowledge of the blockchain industry and is up to date with industry trends in crypto/defi/web3. Candidates able to work on-site in our NYC office are encouraged to apply, but this position could also be fully remote.
To apply, please tell us more about yourself here:
• Perform outreach and initiate conversations with enterprise prospects
• Research and develop lists of qualified leads for upper management
• Probe for client needs and work with our product managers to strategize approach
• Articulate the benefits of our products and services to prospects
• Attend global industry events with our team and interact with customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptionally polished and articulate
• Data analysis skills, especially with sales metrics and reporting
• Proficient with MS Office and Google apps
• Proficient with CRM’s and workplace management tools
• Understanding basic concepts, such as APIs
• Up to date with trends in blockchain technology & its applications is required
• 1 to 2+ years of experience in business development
• Experience with enterprise sales and lead generation strongly preferred
• Ability to travel globally several times each year to attend in-person industry events is required
• Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time position, fully remote or hybrid with 2 days per week in our NYC office. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ranges from $125,000 to $200,000 per year plus commission.