Hourly pay range: $21.00 to $30 per hour
Insurance License (s) will be required for hire.
Complete assessments if interested:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to effectively relate to a customer, answer their questions, and anticipate their needs.
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers and coordinate with other agency team members
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable career-building experience
- Health clinic membership