TITLE: Clinical Support Specialist
SALARY RANGE: $15.00 – $15.50 per hour non-exempt – 32 hours per week – benefitted
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Clinical Support Specialist will work under the supervision of the Back Office Supervisor. The main responsibility will be making outbound calls to patients relaying normal lab results, obtaining and recording health and contact information, scheduling appointments, follow-up on current patient panel allocation and FAX distribution.
- Along with the summary of responsibilities above, other responsibilities include:, answering inbound patient requests, preparing and mailing letters, and other duties as assigned.
- All Shingletown Medical Center team members promote a cooperative working relationship with patients and other team members by communicating effectively, being respectful and accepting feedback professionally.
- Additionally, all members act to meet patient needs and learn new skills to achieve quality customer service and patient care.
- Answering phone calls from patients and using good judgment in responding to questions by patients, providers, and other professional personnel.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read, write, understand and spell English correctly.
- Clear communication with patients and health professionals
- Acquire CPR certification after hire.
If you are interested in this entry level healthcare position, please contact Denoise Highfill, Chief Operations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org