A local home healthcare service that provides top quality in-home care is currently seeking Client Services Manager. The Client Services Manager is the main liaison between the Office and our Valued Clients. This position oversees all new client service from initial service inquiry, to scheduling in home consultations to setting up ideal schedules and personalized care plans and ensuring client satisfaction and support through the homecare process. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Client Services Manager:
- Previous experience in Homecare preferred.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- Maintain a positive attitude in office
- Must be a team player
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Great phone etiquette
Benefits of the Client Services Manager:
$18.00-$25.00 an hour, depending on experience
Benefits include; cell phone stipend, mileage reimbursement, PTO and ongoing access to our company strategic coach for business and personal development.
Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Filing/data entry
- Providing excellent customer service
- Support in the field as well as in office liaison
- Provides leadership, training and oversight to lower level staff
- Distribute materials to employees or customer
- Record personnel information
- Manage clerical or administrative activities
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.