A local Housing Co-operative is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will be experienced in bookkeeping and will be an easy going, open communicator with a pleasant personality. This is a part time, long term position located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- Must be fluent in QuickBooks
- Strong computer skills
- Be detailed oriented
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Benefits of the Bookkeeper:
Starting at $40.00 an hour
Part time, 8-12 hours a month, can be flexible with time and day
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Data Entry
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail
- QuickBooks, AP/AR, reconciliations, etc.
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.