The Boathouse is seeking a full time Manager for our headquarters in Lodi, California!
Weekdays will be primarily administrative tasks, and on weekends you will assume the role of manager on duty. Employees enjoy a fun, relaxed working atmosphere with amazing views and unlimited access to kayaks and SUPs!
- Have a passion for the outdoors
- Be eager to complete work with purpose
- Be extremely detail-oriented & organized
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Work well on a team
- Have current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Have or be willing to obtain ACA Certification
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiry emails
- Check clients in and receive payment for tours and rentals
- Schedule kayak tours, school trips and employee shifts
- Work alongside management team to develop the programming calendar throughout the year
- Create and edit social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Send reminder emails to staff and clients
- Confirm details for all upcoming tours
- Manage contracts and partnership agreements for multiple companies
- Assist with helping clients on and off the water
- Monitor the weather and reschedule tours and clients accordingly
- Assist in hiring, onboarding, and training new guides and staff
- Act as manager on duty for all employees on weekends
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE SKILLS
- Google Suite
- Complex scheduling
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION
March, April, October,November: Friday – Monday 9AM-5PM
May-September: Wednesday – Sunday 9am-6pm. May occasionally need to switch up and work Mondays/Tuesdays.
December & January: Sat/Sun 10AM – 3PM, flexible hours & flexible location
February: Work remotely, hours flexible as long as everything gets done.
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000/year based on experience, 4 weeks PTO in the off season, and 3% simple IRA match after 30 days of employment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and one to two paragraph cover letter to email@example.com.