One of the leading home health care agencies is looking for an experienced Billing Supervisor. This person is Accountable for the branch(es) patient/client billing and collections, accounts receivable balance, inclusive of billing and collections. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Billing Supervisor:
- Experience in healthcare Medical Billing (must be able to show your experience in this field)
- Moderate to Advanced Level Excel user
- Multitasking abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate
- Problem Solver
- Medical billing experience
Benefits of the Billing Supervisor:
- $23.00 – $27.00 an hour, depending on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- $25K AD & D Policy & Life Insurance Policy
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Responsibilities of the Billing Supervisor:
- Interacts with Medicare and Medi-Cal biller to ensure timeliness of ET AR submissions, authorizations and payments and follows up as necessary
- Utilizes Axxess system to bill patients and clients and monitor status of billed and unbilled accounts.
- Ensures proper controls are adhered to for accuracy and timeliness of billing.
- Performs collections function pro-actively to ensure timely payment.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.