Local automotive company is looking to find their next ASE Certified Mechanic/ Skilled Automotive Technician. This position is with a reputable auto repair service company. The ideal candidate will specialize in electrical and brakes.
Automotive Technician Requirements
- ASE Certification highly preferred or willingness to obtain
- Own tools and tool sets for all automotive jobs required
- Mechanical knowledge on electrical wiring and brakes, diagnosing, engine replacements
- Electrical wiring experience
Automotive Technician Compensation
- $20-35/hour Depending on Experience; room for growth!
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term life insurance
- 401k available after 1 year
Automotive Technician HOURS
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday
Automotive Installation Technician Duties
- Customer vehicle maintenance
- Brake repair
- Diagnose malfunctioning vehicles
- Electronic repair/diagnostics
- All other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.