Glenview Alliance Church in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania is looking for an Associate Pastor: Discipleship. The primary role of this position will be to develop a Gospel-centered church-wide discipleship plan and strategy for everyone from children to senior adults. The plan will be to create a pathway to help bring guidance for individuals and small group communities enabling emotional and spiritual growth. Once the discipleship plan and strategy has been established, the goal is to mature the process by equipping and developing leaders as they implement the discipleship plan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading in constructing a new discipleship process
- Assessing current structures within the church to see what structures can be retrofitted for new discipleship process
- Building a team of people that can help in the new discipleship plan
- Teaching and preaching the Word of God
- Evaluating and refining the discipleship process as required to best impact emotional and spiritual growth
What skills you need to have:
- A growing disciple of Jesus Christ
- Humility and honesty in all areas of life
- A love for others
- Strong relational, organizational, management, and communication skills that can relate to people of all ages
South-Central York County has the feel of a bedroom community for people who want to work in larger metropolises like Baltimore, Washington DC or even Harrisburg, PA. South-Central York also has all the amenities of a normal suburban community, like shopping, banking, good schools (private and public), and recreational activities. People also come here because of the geography of the rolling hills and the beautiful four seasons. It’s a great place to raise a family, yet close enough to be involved and connected with all types of commerce.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? Click here to apply!