Local solar equipment supplier in the Redding area is looking for candidates to interview for an open Administrative Assistant position. This position is full-time, long-term with a reputable company.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent customer service
- Great phone etiquette
- Great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Assist solar sales staff to increase sales volume; CONTACT to CONTRACT.
- Answering and directing phone calls, emails, and other correspondence.
- Scheduling appointments
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Specifically assigned projects
- Maintain high level of professionalism at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Pay and Benefits of the Administrative Assistant:
- $17.00-$18.00 an hour, depending on experience
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life insurance
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.