Advanced Crisis Solutions is passionate about helping people. ACS believes in a high level of integrity, fidelity, and person-first language while treating people with dignity and respect. ACS considers our employees to be our greatest assets. We are about our people. The ACS culture is about growth, learning, education, feedback, and empowerment! We aim to collaborate with like-minded providers to maximize our impact on and within the community. It is our mission to disseminate the science of applied behavior analysis and teach progressive ways of thinking about people with disabilities.
Advanced Crisis Solutions is looking for a full-time behavior technician. The position provides professional interventions for adults and children who are experiencing a crisis. Services are provided in licensed residential facilities and family homes and may include interventions prior to, at the time of, and after a crisis occurs. The position is designed to prevent an acute crisis from becoming an emergency that requires law enforcement involvement, voluntary hospitalization, or removal from the client’s current living situation. Training is available for the right candidate. Pay starts at $18 per hour plus gas mileage reimbursement. Most employees see a mileage reimbursement check of up to $500 extra per month. Working hours range between 7am-10pm.
We provide a company training every month and every other month we get together and do fun activities such as Bocce Ball, Axe throwing, River rafting, Hiking, and many more!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass Professional Crisis Management – Practitioner 2 coursework within 60 days of employment
- Must complete a 40-hour online behavior technician course within 6 months of employment
- Must pass a fingerprint clearance and sign a criminal record statement
- Must pass a health screening exam and have reliable transportation
- Must possess or be able to obtain CPR and First Aid training within the first two weeks of employment
- Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated and Receive Boosters.
Preferred Education and Experience
- College courses in behavior analysis, psychology, early childhood education, and/or special education
- Prior experience implementing behavior programs and managing crisis behavior
- Current Professional Crisis Management certification and/or previous experience with crisis management programs
- Prior experience working with people with developmental disabilities
Benefits and Compensation information
Starting Hourly rate is $18.00 with a $200.00 Sign-On Bonus, upon hire on the first paycheck.
Advanced Crisis Solutions offers comprehensive benefits to all eligible employees. Benefits include:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching up to 3%
- Group Medical Benefits,
- Career Opportunities,
- Annual Education and CEU Allowances
- Free Company SWAG – Hats, Shirts, Tablets
- Free Legal Support
- Tuition assistance, clinical supervision, and clinical hours (if seeking BCBA certification)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Home Health
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Must be vaccinated to work at ACS due to working with high-risk populations
- Are you able to pass fingerprints and a background check?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road