WAREHOUSE CLERK SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services is working with a local Scientific Equipment Manufacturing Company is looking for a temporary Warehouse Clerk to join their Shipping and Receiving team. This person will be assigned various duties throughout the Warehouse as needed to ensure the best service and support to both internal and external customers. This position reports to the Warehouse Leads, and the Operations Manager. This position will last for several months.
WAREHOUSE CLERK QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- Prior related experience in a warehouse or production environment is preferred.
- Experience with MRP/ERP system and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, especially with number sequences.
- Must be able to learn tasks quickly, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Must write legibly.
- Must have good math skills, and the ability to problem-solve and make good judgment calls.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be neat and clean in work habits.
- Must be able to handle small items with dexterity and count accurately.
- Must be able to use a precision scale.
- Must be able to conform to company policies and procedures.
- Must be dependable and have a strong work ethic.
WAREHOUSE CLERK DUTIES
- Perform backup duties whenever needed in pre-pack and order pulling.
- Ensure a neat and organized warehouse at all times.
- Work with customer services, sales, and other staff to resolve issues that arise.
- Assist with any special projects or duties as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WAREHOUSE CLERK COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting pay rate is $16-17 per hour depending on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision
WAREHOUSE CLERK SCHEDULE
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.