O2 Employment Services is working with a local established veterinary clinic for an additional Veterinary Practitioner to join their office staff to help expand the clinic. This a full-time, long-term position located in Shingletown, CA.
This is the ideal position for someone who would enjoy more autonomy and independence in how they practice. A new graduate who would value having a mentor as they grow into their own style of practice would be a welcomed addition to the team. The clinic focus’ primarily on outpatient surgeries and services. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and professional demeanor. Comradery, open mindedness & a sense of fun are ingredients needed to compliment the culture we strive to achieve.
Requirements of the Veterinary Practitioner
- Current CA License
- Ability to work with both small and possibly large animals in the future
- Ability to handle numerous surgeries and veterinary visits daily
Benefits of the Veterinary Practitioner
- Base salary starting at $120k with benefits and performance incentives
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- On-call OPTIONAL
- Medical, dental and vision care insurance for all full-time employees plus paid holidays, paid sick and vacation time, paid bereavement and jury duty leave.
Responsibilities of the Veterinary Practitioner
- Surgical and veterinary care daily
- Desire to grow and learn as the practice continues to grow
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.