O2 Employment Services is working with a solar energy equipment supplier company that is seeking candidates to interview for their open Solar Installer positions in Redding, CA. These are full time, long term positions with a reputable local company.
SOLAR INSTALLER REQUIREMENTS
- At least one year experience in Solar installation and electrical preferred but not required.
- Experience complying with OSHA safety requirements and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret building and electrical plans.
- Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems.
- Knowledge or operation of a solar system is a plus (we will train).
- General construction knowledge or project management including roofing, electrical, carpentry, ladder and scaffolding experience is a plus.
SOLAR INSTALLER COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
- $20.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience
- Competitive Benefit Package including but not limited to 401(k), Paid Vacation, and more!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-4 Pm (Schedule Dictated by Weather)
- Reports To: Project Manager, Permit Coordinator and Owner
- Classification: Non-Exempt
SOLAR INSTALLER DUTIES
- Read and comprehend building plans for roof, ground mount and hybrid system installations.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicate in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
- General construction work such as use of hand, measuring, leveling, and power tools, etc.
- Attend in-person sales appointments, if required for pre-site.
- Attend daily meetings to communicate progress and project scheduling details/issues.
- Able to qualify and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Other duties as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.