O2 Employment Services is working with a local medical sleep center is seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their team as a Medical Sleep Technician. In this role, you will provide essential support to the doctors by assisting with documentation, monitoring and assisting patients, and keeping operations running through the night. This position requires multitasking abilities, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to delivering exceptional patient care. This is a Full-time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Medical Sleep Technician:
- Experience in the medical field – Preferred
- Registered with RPSGT – Preferred
- Experience in medical field, sleep technician, or relative industry required
- Ability to work with and assist elderly individuals
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with patients, families, and medical staff
- Ability to work on night shift
Benefits of the Medical Sleep Technician:
$17.00 – $25.00 an hour, depending on experience
Monday – Friday, Night Shift, 7:00pm – 7:00am
Medical | Dental | Vision
Responsibilities of the Medical Sleep Technician:
- Monitor and document patients sleep through the night
- Accurately enter information into system, ensuring completeness and clarity of data.
- Provide patients and their families with a warm, professional, and welcoming atmosphere
- Manage patient check-in and check-out processes, verifying personal and insurance information accurately
- Assisting patients to and from rooms, assisting with any needs
- Maintain strict adherence to patient confidentiality and privacy regulations.
- Additional duties as requested
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.