O2 Employment Services is working with a local Pool Supply and Maintenance company to find their next Repair Coordinator. This is a full-time, long-term position located in Redding, CA.
The Repair Coordinator is responsible for all communication with customers and technicians, scheduling jobs, documenting work performed, job follow-ups, inputting customer information and job progression into QuickBooks, assisting walk-in customers as needed, and coordinating with the repair manager and repair team throughout the job process.
Requirements of the Repair Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years’ office and customer service experience.
- At least two years’ Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks experience.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills specific to coordinating with team members and managers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to defuse customers who are angry or frustrated.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to utilize available resources to your advantage.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and Outlook.
Benefits of the Repair Coordinator
- Vision, dental, medical
Responsibilities of the Repair Coordinator
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Create/update customer information into QuickBooks.
- Create estimates and work orders into QuickBooks.
- Update estimates and work orders as needed into QuickBooks.
- Schedule work to be performed based on current workload in Outlook.
- Return calls/text/email and maintain contact with customers.
- Send completed estimates and/or work orders to the customer to be approved.
- Update the repair manager on any changes to customer jobs.
- Prepare the schedule for the repair team and confirm all work orders are attached to correlate with the schedule at the end of the day.
- Tag parts received with correct work order information.
- Performs other related duties assigned by supervisor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.