O2 Employment Services is working with a local Construction Company to find their next Project Manager. This is a full time, long term position located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Project Manager
- Knowledge of project management and job cost analysis
- A four-year bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience in construction management
- Strong working knowledge of customary construction contract language and provisions (prime contracts, subcontract agreements, supply agreements, etc.)
- Skilled in managing review, negotiation and execution of contracts involving general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Experience managing all aspects of workflow and contracts regarding construction projects, including requests for information, change orders, and purchase orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong software experience with Microsoft and Excel
Benefits of the Project Manager
- $35.00+ an hour
- Vision, dental, medical
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Mange and coordinate resources essential for completing projects in a timely manner and within budget
- Analyze architectural drawings, make material take-offs, obtain supplier quotes, and interpret specifications
- Provide detailed proposals and accurate bid packages
- Communicate effectively with vendors and customers
- Perform job cost analysis and assist in preparing projections
- Work closely
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.