O2 Employment Services is working with a local pool and supply company that is seeking candidates to interview for a Pool Route Technician position. This is a great full-time, long-term opportunity with a locally owned and reputable pool company.
POOL ROUTE TECH QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST be 21 years of age or older for insurance reasons
- MUST have 3 years of driving experience – minimum insurance requirement
- MUST have valid Driver License and clean DMV record
- MUST be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- MUST have customer service-oriented attitude
- MUST have professional appearance and demeanor
- MUST be able to pass a drug screen and company specific background check
POOL ROUTE TECH COMPENSATION
- $18.00 per hour
- Medical, dental, vision and retirement
POOL ROUTE TECH DUTIES
- Clean the pools, check chemicals, brush the tile, disassemble, and clean the filters, vacuum pool when needed.
- Drive company vehicle safely to and from job sites
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Build relationships and establish trust with customers
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.