O2 Employment Services is working with a local with local businesses in Redding, CA to fill their open Office Assistant positions. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech savvy and have an upbeat personality. These positions range from either part-time or full-time opportunities.
Requirements of the Office Assistant
- Clerical experience if preferred
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and always maintain a positive attitude
Benefits of the Office Assistant
- Pay ranges from minimum wage: $15.50 to $20.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Days of the week will vary – daytime hours
- Vision, Dental, Medical benefits available
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Customer service – front office and back office support
- Multi-line phones, answer and transfer to appropriate staff
- Scheduling appointments, calendar management
- Billing/Invoicing, basic accounting and bookkeeping
- Filing/data entry
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.