O2 Employment Services is working with a local women's healthcare office who is looking for a medical assistant. The ideal candidate would be great with people and is comfortable multitasking in a face-paced environment. The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking and patient interaction. This is a full time, Long-term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant:
- Must have experience as a MA – 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to assist in the front office as needed
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to assist with procedures
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
- Able to take direction from the doctor
- Ability to think and act quickly
Benefits of the Medical Assistant:
$18.00 – $20.00 an hour, depending on experience
Monday-Thursday, 7:45am-5:15pm and Friday, 7:45am – 1:00pm.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Rooming Patients
- Scheduling x-rays, procedures etc.
- Taking patient vital signs
- Preparing rooms and patients for consultations and procedures
- Maintaining sanitation and sterilization
- Learn and abide by industry specific laws and regulations
- Assisting the doctors with anything else needed
- Collecting patient information
- Coordinating payments with billing and insurance
- Calling in Rx
- Assisting with front desk responsibilities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.