O2 Employment Services is working with a locally owned and well established Landscape Company that is currently seeking qualified candidates to interview for their Landscape Maintenance Gardener position. This is a full time, long term position located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Landscape Maintenance Gardener
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in landscaping or gardening
- Experience using all landscape equipment safely, including but not limited to; mowers, weed eaters, leaf blowers, hedgers, pruners
- General knowledge of plants/maintenance
- Experience with testing and repairing irrigation and sprinkler systems including controls
- Knowledge and experience using fertilizers and other chemical applications
- MUST have Valid Driver License with clean driving record
- MUST be able to pass A pre-employment drug screen
Benefits of the Landscape Maintenance Gardener
- $16-$18 per hour, depending on experience
- Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life
- 401k investment plan after 1 year probationary period
Hours for Landscape Maintenance Gardener
- Monday through Friday, start times vary based on season
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.