O2 Employment Services is currently seeking Laborers to fill open positions with a local 24hr Emergency Restoration Construction Company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able reliable, friendly team players looking to offer exceptional service to their customers. The Laborers are responsible for performing a wide range of physical labor tasks on the construction site.
Requirements of the Laborers
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, DMV and background check
- Valid Driver License
- Reliable transportation
- Own tools a plus
- Experience working with tools (hammer, saw, screwdriver, etc)
- Ability to follow direction and willing to assist on all aspects of jobs
Benefits of the Laborers
- $16.00 – $18.00 per hour, DOE
Responsibilities of the Laborers
- Carrying lumber and unloading materials
- Operating a wide variety of hand and power tools
- End of day tasks which may include cleaning jobsite, properly disposing materials and storing equipment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.