O2 Employment Services is working with a Plumbing Company in Sonoma, CA to find a Journeyman Plumber. This is a full-time, long-term position.
Requirements of the Journeyman Plumber
- At least three years’ experience as an Apprentice Plumber, prior Journeyman experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Current state and federal-mandated licenses
- Willingness to respond to emergency situations
Benefits of the Journeyman Plumber
- $32.00 – $40.00/hr, depending on experience
- Vision, dental, medical
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Plumber
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems’
- Troubleshooting systems and replacing malfunctions fixtures
- Installing plumbing fixtures
- Cleaning and removing obstructions
- Responding to emergency calls
- Other duties as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.