O2 Employment Service is working with a local automotive company to find their next Heavy-Duty Mechanic. This is a full-time long-term opportunity with a reputable auto repair service company.
Diesel / Heavy Duty Mechanic Requirements
- ASE Certification highly preferred or willingness to obtain
- Own tools and tool sets for all automotive jobs required
- Mechanical knowledge on electrical wiring and brakes, diagnosing, engine replacements, and heavy-duty vehicles
- Electrical wiring experience
Diesel / Heavy Duty Mechanic Compensation
- $30-40/hour Depending on Experience and tools; with incentive pay!
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term life insurance
- 401k available after 1 year
Diesel / Heavy Duty Mechanic HOURS
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday
Diesel / Heavy Duty Mechanic Duties
- Repairs and maintains heavy-duty equipment, diesel vehicles, and RVs of various types and sizes;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions as they arise;
- Perform preventative maintenance following operations manuals as well as electrical and hydraulic diagrams/ A/C units;
- Remove and replace defective heavy-duty parts using hand and power tools;
- Test repaired equipment to ensure proper performance when used;
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery;
- Ability to work safely and follow established Company Safety Policies;
- all other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.