O2 Employment Services is currently seeking a Carpenter to fill an opening with a local Construction Company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able a reliable, friendly team player looking to offer exceptional service to their customers.
Requirements of the Carpenter
- Minimum 2 years carpentry experience
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and background check
- Valid Driver License
- Professional appearance
Benefits of the Carpenter
- $25.00 – $30.00/hour depending on experience
- Full-time, daytime hours
Responsibilities of the Carpenter
- Customer service skills; friendly, outgoing
- Intermediate knowledge in the construction industry: rough carpentry and finish carpentry
- Intermediate knowledge of electrical, painting, tile, drywall, concrete, etc.
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.