O2 Employment Services is currently seeking Carpenters to fill openings with a local 24hr Emergency Restoration Construction Company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able reliable, professional, friendly team players looking to offer exceptional service to their customers. Must be available to be on on-call rotation and as needed during times of disaster.
Requirements of the Carpenter
- Minimum 2 years carpentry experience
- Must have experience in drywall, flooring, tile, cabinet install, plumbing, electrical, framing, finish work, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, DMV and background check
- Valid Driver License
- Reliable transportation
- Own tools a plus
- Professional appearance
Benefits of the Carpenter
- $20-$25/hour depending on experience
- Full-time, daytime hours; on-call as needed
Responsibilities of the Carpenter
- Customer service skills; friendly, outgoing
- Intermediate knowledge in the construction industry: rough carpentry and finish carpentry
- Intermediate knowledge of electrical, painting, tile, drywall, concrete, etc.
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.