O2 Employment Services is working with a local business to find their next Administrative Assistant. Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibilities are to provide a positive and professional response to the public in all settings (office, phone, meetings, etc.) and provide necessary clerical support to the Chief Executive Officer. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Technical Capacity/Computer Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Detail Oriented
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Multitasking Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
Benefits of the Administrative Assistant:
$18.00-$20.00 an hour, depending on experience
Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life Insurance
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary. Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Ensures effective communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Answers phones for the Foundation. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with the staff to ensure coverage for phones.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail for the Foundation’s staff. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Provides support with accounting and Foundation finances. Activities include: copying, accounts payable, accounts receivables, travel reimbursement, manages Foundation’s subscriptions and dues and other financial record keeping.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the CEO, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, and disseminating information.
- Schedules and organizes activities and complex events such as meetings, travel, conferences, workshops and activities for all staff and Board of Directors.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates Foundation’s filing system for the staff. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, contracts, Board agendas and packets. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Utilizes phone system, copy machines, computers, postage meter, fax and other basic operating machines and equipment.
- Orders supplies and tracks inventory in accordance with Foundation purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Drives as needed to run errands for the Foundation.
- Maintains the office appearance and assists the Impact and Operations Officer with building issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.